February is Library Lover's Month!
Do you love your Library?
Celebrate the month of February by exploring
all the great things the Library has to offer!
7 Ways to Love Your Library"
1) Participate in a Library program! From story time to technology classes, we offer the best free alternatives to a night in front of the TV.
2) Like us on Facebook to keep up with all the upcoming events, or visit our website at www.denver.lib.ia.us
3) Volunteer your time helping us with after-school LEGO club or one of our other upcoming programs. Or be a garden volunteer this Spring
4) Attend a Friends of the Library meeting! It is a great way to help our Library raise funds for special materials and programs.
5) Donate books, DVDs, and video games to the Library. We accept donations that are in good condition for our collection and book sale.
6) Put you money where your heart is! We are very appreciative of monetary donations to help us stretch our budget. Donations are needed to help fund our Summer Reading Program and digital event sign project.
7) THE BEST WAY TO LOVE YOUR LIBRARY? Use your Library and let others know why you love it! Let your county and city officials know how important the Library is to you and your family. Our funding depends on your voice! Advocate for library services in your community!